Practice Policy Update Regarding COVID-19
All in-office treatments, procedures, and appointments have resumed. At Guelph Facial Plastics we are committed to protecting the safety of our patients, staff, and the general public while maintaining our high standard of quality care. As a result of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, we have made the following changes to our patient care practices in accordance with all provincial and Public Health recommendations:
- We will be pre-screening all patients that are scheduled to come into our office. We will ask patients to stay home with symptoms of COVID-19, chronic lung disease, severe asthma, serious heart conditions, and uncontrolled type 1 diabetes.
- The timing of patient visits has been adjusted in order to limit the number of people in the office at a given time and to allow for enhanced disinfecting and cleaning protocols we have put in place in between patients. We have also enhanced the air filtration quality in our space to provide patients with surgically clean air.
- You must call from your vehicle upon arrival before entering the clinic. We request that patients come on their own to all appointments unless absolutely necessary. For your safety, all of our staff will be wearing masks when interacting with patients in the office and routine hand-washing is required.
- We request that you wear a mask. Hand sanitation stations will be available upon entering and throughout the office.
- We are pleased to continue to offer virtual visits as an option for non-urgent appointments.
- Cosmetic surgery has not resumed at Guelph General Hospital, however, we are pleased to offer our patients the option of undergoing surgery at a Clinic 360 - a fully-equipped private surgical center.
We look forward to continuing to help our patients look and feel their best! We encourage you to reach out to our office now to schedule your appointment.