Practice Policy Update Regarding COVID-19
At Guelph Facial Plastics we are committed to protecting the safety of our patients, staff, and the general public while maintaining our high standard of quality care.
As of February 16th, 2021, in-office elective cosmetic appointments and procedures have resumed with enhanced health and safety protocols in place. Virtual consultations with Dr. Brace are still available. Surgeries at the hospital or surgical centre are not affected at this point.
If you do have an upcoming appointment at our clinic, please be aware of the following changes to our patient care practices in accordance with all provincial and Public Health recommendations:
- We will be pre-screening all patients that are scheduled to come into our office. We will ask patients to stay home with symptoms of COVID-19, chronic lung disease, severe asthma, serious heart conditions, and uncontrolled type 1 diabetes.
- The timing of patient visits has been adjusted in order to limit the number of people in the office at a given time and to allow for enhanced disinfecting and cleaning protocols we have put in place in between patients. We have also enhanced the air filtration quality in our space to provide the safest environment possible.
- You must call from your vehicle upon arrival before entering the clinic. We request that patients come on their own to all appointments unless absolutely necessary. A doorbell system has been installed at our clinic entrance. Patients must buzz to be granted access.
- For your safety, all of our staff will be wearing masks when interacting with patients in the office and routine hand-washing is required.
- We request that you wear a mask. Hand sanitation stations will be available upon entering and throughout the office.
We look forward to continuing to help our patients look and feel their best.